2016年9月7日 星期三

Matcha Marble Cake


Looking for the simplest recipe, butter cake always is an apple of my eyes.

I know it's high calories and fats, but it's easily feeling full for it, well it's a trick as I'm too busy recently that I can't have too much time to prepare breakfast, by having the butter cake, you'll eat less for full and one course recipe can last for few days, why not???

Original butter cake seems bored, original marble also bored. Here come the matcha showing face. I didn't want to make pure matcha butter cake as the taste of matcha will be overwhelming, I wanted it to be mellow, so I chose matcha marble instead.

The combination but not wholly mixed up of butter and matcha was just right, mild and tasty enough. Those who don't like the matcha can try out this recipe as the match won't be overwhelming, cheers! ^ ^





Ingredients:
Cake flour 200g, baking powder 1tsp;
Butter 200g, sugar 150g, eggs 3pcs(A), milk 100g;
Matcha powder 1.5tsp;

Baking method refers to here.

沒有留言:

張貼留言