2016年9月11日 星期日

Black Sesame Peanut Cream Macaroons~Combination East & West

My first macaroons were borned!
I wanted to bake macaroons for quite some times, but laziness in preparation has dragged me....till now, today, i pushed myself to have it done.

It's not a tough baking, but take times and challenge in temperature control. By the time i finished macaroon dough, i was doubt whether it really works, cause i found the dough was thick and hardly believe that it can swell into a light macaroon in the oven. 


No matter how, it's gonna to continue, i'm not allow myself to give up halfway, i try to control my mind not to think of the negative side. When i saw the dough slowly turn to macaroon shape in the oven, oh my god, it really works! That was a great sense of accomplishment.

This is not a traditional macaroon flavours, since i don't like the unnatural food colouring and would like to make it simple for first trial, so i've chosen this carol recipe of which i have the ready ingredients on hand. Its just to be good described as East & West combination, Western style of desserts in Asian flavours. The combination is amazing!

Nice weekend desserts, though i wasn't scored the full marks for first trial. Nevermind, i tell myself, it will be better for second time and so on. I've taken the first step, it was a good start. 

P/s: I modified the sesame butter cream to peanut butter cream ^ ^.

沒有留言:

張貼留言