2017年6月6日 星期二

Black&White Chocolate Coffee Cream Roll 黑白巧克力 咖啡奶油蛋糕卷


Another order from my friend. She told me yesterday that she was craving for coffee cream roll, and straight away place an order with me.

It was a goal to accomplish within yesterday, she not rush for it, but I eagerly to get it done. I found baking is a really passionate thing for me, especially when someone takes order from me, it is indeed a motivation and I want to do my best.

I know it was part of her kindness to help me promote my cake roll. I was hesitated to charge her, just because we are friends, seems like no reason that why can't i treat her free. She insisted to pay me to show its a fair trade since i wanted to do cake roll business.

My intention wanted to do cake roll business is the way to keep pushing myself to be the best version of me that I can. It felt like a seal of approval from people who interested in my baking and that was brilliant. I just want to stay grounded and enjoy this passion.

Appreciate the supports that given to me!


Ingredients:
Cake Base
Cake flour 45g, corn flour 15g, cocoa powder 10g;
Egg yolks 4pcs, sugar 32g, vegetable oil 30g, milk 50g;
Egg white 4pcs, sugar 40g, lemon juice few drops;

Fillings
Whipping cream, 200g (including surface decor), coffee powder 1tbsp mix with 1tsp hot water, sugar 30g;

Surface Decor
Baking dark chocolate 40g, baking white chocolate 40g, fillings mentioned above;

沒有留言:

張貼留言