2017年6月9日 星期五

Tiramisu Roll 提拉米蘇蛋糕卷


 Friends are coming from Malaysia, I promised to bake her my passion.I have thought a lot of what's the flavor should I bake, it's chance for me to improve my swiss roll baking skills while innovating the new flavor.

I was thinking, why I choose to do cake roll business? Simply the passion, simply of its popularization that fancy of all walks of life, simply it always brings back my fond memories as young, I was craving for swiss roll much and much when I was a child.

Though the swiss roll can't look attractive as a decorated birthday cake, I am enthusiasm in transform the traditional swiss roll into many patterns and many flavors, I am doing it and look forward of it.

At last, I have chosen Tiramisu roll, a new challenge been done!


Ingredients:
Cake Base
Cake flour 55g, corn flour 15g;
Egg yolks 4pcs, sugar 32g, vegetable oil 30g, coffee (1tbs coffee powder+50g hot water);
Egg white 4pcs, sugar 40g, lemon juice few drops;

Fillings
Coffee (1tbs coffee powder+ 1tsp hot water) ~ to sweep it on the cake base
Whipping cream 200g, cream cheese 80g, sugar 30g;

Surface Decor
Remaining fillings mentioned above;

沒有留言:

張貼留言