2016年12月18日 星期日

Matcha RedBean Toast 抹茶密紅豆吐司

Reattempt 18/12/2016, modify it with red bean paste rolled inside.



10/07/2016

Never forget every Sunday is time to prepare next day breakfast, never forget every Sunday is time to catch up bread baking. Bread baking is much more complicated than desserts or cakes, so it is better to learn it on Sunday. 

I've made some sweet red beans yesterday, thought to challenge a dessert - GreenTea Mousse, it ended fail, disappointed of it. I wonder why my mousse texture is watery rather than creamy, it is not firm enough when i removed it from mold.  Argh...few attempts have been failed in my record.




Feel sorry to my remaining sweet red beans, i don't want to waste it. It thus came in mind with this Matcha Toast, with sweet red beans being rolled in it. The toast just looked nice in its texture, i believe it is tasty as well, someone will tell me tomorrow morning.

Matcha RedBean Toast, light me up while being disappointed by GreenTea Mousse, it is fair enough! 
The world's law is just fair, it won't stingy to reward you of your efforts, it won't miss out to repay you of your loss, if you deserve it, i believe,


材料:
高粉 290g, 抹茶粉 10g, 糖 40g, 酵母粉 4g, 牛奶 200g, 奶油 30g;
密紅豆 適量;

一般麵包後油法,冷藏發酵至少12個小時。

沒有留言:

張貼留言