2016年6月8日 星期三

Marble Butter Cake

It is a free night, without having to prepare dinner for husband. My parents and sister in law have reached London, husband is being with them just to show them around for the first day.

Though free, but never forget to prepare breakfast for tomorrow and the next few days. Without thinking much, the simpler and easier to have would be a butter cake, again, is Marble Butter Cake.

Surfing the net through the peaceful night. Inadvertently found that someone shared the Miss USA 2016 pageant with entertainment from Backstreet Boys! What's a so long time I didn't have their songs in my life,
miss their classic songs much, it brings back my memories in those days, the youth of me, the naive of me. Time flies, BSB growing elder, everything had changed throughout a decade, but their beautiful songs always in our mind.

Having my nice night with their classic songs, while waiting for my husband, while chatting with my friends. Though alone, indulged in this relax.

My PBC, let me a day off from studying you tonight.








沒有留言:

張貼留言