2016年6月5日 星期日

Multigrain Banana Toast 香蕉粗糧吐司

03062016, Friday Evening
It was the last day for Sha before she's going to start her maternity leave. She has made a small farewell to our office, I could see how well of her relationship been with all colleagues from 3rd floor. She gained a respect through who she was as a colleague, supervisor, and friend. She is a nice and capable in person, even inspiring to others.

In between people, not really all of us will get close to each other. There are some people that you see them every day, but not even you will have a word with them, neither you don't like them, nor you don't want to be friend with them, there's always a scenario between human that you don't know what to say, this doesn't mean that we are enemy, we only live in own platform, a polite smile or hi and bye will leave us in peace and comfortable. Maybe, there might possibility that some people do not like you, from what they've seen through your outlook, from what they've heard through rumors. People just too quick to judge, sometimes.

"If you yet to know me, please do not know me from other people's mouth". I love this meaningful quote

What kinda person I am, what the lifestyle I have, bring no meanings to disclose to everyone. You will know me if you are my friend.

Just like personal taste, some would like wholemeal bread while some would like white bread. I do prefer former, but what if I don't have the wholemeal ingredients with me, I'll try out another alternative, pace myself to the outcome, it's always to get the best through experience.

Multigrain banana toast, from the ingredients that I have, referring without blindly, have myself to tell me how well it was tasted.

Ingredients:
Bread Flour 280g,sugar 30g,yeast 4g,banana puree 100g,milk 100-120g,butter 20g;
pumpkin seeds、sunflower seeds、black sesame;


沒有留言:

張貼留言