2016年7月28日 星期四

Black Sesame Peanut Cream ~ Mini Birthday Cake



Finished my exam with grade merit, couldn't believe I get it, my first qualification in UK - Professional Banker Certificate. It was an excitement when the result came to my knowledge.

Firstly text to still alive to know her results, glad to hear that we have passed our exam respectively. Subsequently relay the news to Qad, mom & sis, all seniors and friends that caring about me.

One of the senior who does lend me his notes, birthday fall on this Saturday. As a grateful to him, I decided to make him a mini cake, thanks for every single little help + advice + encourage that have given to me.



A simple birthday cake to senior, which has been designed in less oil less sugar. And, happy birthday ahead to senior.

Revisit of this recipe.


沒有留言:

張貼留言