2016年7月7日 星期四

Black Sesame Roll


This black sesame roll simply for the idea of becoming husband's breakfast. He's good enough, always help to finish even is my failed baking, I felt sorry & sympathy for him. To make up my guilty, I decided to treat him better, by this roll.

By the time I rolled it, intuition told me to share it with someone I recently having treats from, senior Lucy. She brought us a lot of snacks from Shanghai China when she was having training there two weeks ago. I have had much of it~unstoppable, though high calories being buried in my body.


While thinking that is the first option to share with, yesterday night was Maggie having the table tennis competition, why don't as a reward to her even I don't know the result, but the result won't stop me to treat her, a cute little sister.

Since I decided to share it, and why don't share it with my peers, all of them like desserts very much. So my roll has been divided evenly, without feeling guilty to eat more by myself, yeah!

The recipe is adapted from here, change the peanut cream to sesame cream (double cream+black sesame powder+sugar).




沒有留言:

張貼留言