2016年7月3日 星期日

Eggless Black Forest with Cheese Frosting

Is the cherries season!

Well, I lost passion in baking recently, with no reason, my emotional telling me that I am not in baking mood since have back to London. I did bake too a few days ago, just quick baking for my husband's breakfast. Sometimes I feel quite odd of him, always require me to bake rather than buy the bread for breakfast, it is the way he used to encourage me to keep baking, I wonder.

Well, I'll be back, someday soonest, I perhaps.



With the cherries season is around the corner, with the cherries that I've bought to cheer up myself, an idea comes into my mind, this is a good time to have black forest cake, I wish to bake but not for me nor my husband.


Another 'signal' came into my mind, I remembered being told recently that someone birthday falls on next Friday. I know the person because he likes my baking. Well, the target is set, time to start the journey of the black forest. Alternate from the tradition, I use cheese frosting to replace the ordinary cream; without cherry liqueur in my ingredients, cause I don't have it.

Simple black forest, eggless and liqueurless yet tasty, I assume.


Ingredients:
Cake Base recipe;

Cheese Frosting 
Cream Cheese 80g, unsalted butter 80g, sugar 40g, melted chocolate 10g;
Beat the ingredients until smooth and creamy, can add a small pinch of salt if desire.

Decorating
Shredded baking chocolate; diced cherries;





沒有留言:

張貼留言