2016年8月13日 星期六

Chocolate Banana Brownie

My friend has given birth to twins, such adorable babies.
I and my friends decided to pay her a visit. Well, it was a last minute decision, I was running out of time to buy her babies thingy, though she strongly insisted that nothing from us on the visit. 
Chinese culture and behavior, always mind about etiquette, though she expects nothing from us, however, we won't be there with hand emptied.
A little panic moment for me, I could only rush for desserts for her and family. Simply the chocolate banana brownies were the best choice. Thanks for the baker lovers share out such simple yet tasty recipe.
I couldn't forget the twins, pretty lovely and adorable! When I hold them in my arms, oh my god, I was so reluctant to let them go. A lovely evening having lovely memories from adorable babies.








沒有留言:

張貼留言