2016年10月18日 星期二

Three Ways Banana Wholemeal Cake - Egg or Eggless

Revisit 18 October 2016

Re-attempt to this recipe, a way of a healthy breakfast.


 ****************************************************************************************************
16 August 2016


After unwear myself from OL attire, I got lazy to think about daily stuff, including breakfast!
Eyed on Anncoo Journal's recipe for this healthy treat, but I modify a bit of the ingredient, steps would follow exactly.
Easy and yet tasty recipe, save my time to have an earlier nice sweet dream.


My modified ingredients (1):
butter 70g, brown sugar 35g, egg 1(A), riped banana 250g(mashed), apple cider vinegar 1tbsp;
wholemeal flour 90g, plain flour 90g, baking powder 1tsp, baking soda 1tsp;


My modified ingredients (2)- Eggless:
butter 70g, brown sugar 35g, riped banana 300g(mashed), apple cider vinegar 1tbsp;
wholemeal flour/bread flour 90g, plain flour 90g, baking powder 1tsp, baking soda 1.5tsp;
milk 20g (add in the last step when the batter is thick and necessary);

My modified ingredients (3)- Eggless:
butter 70g, brown sugar 35g, riped banana 250g(mashed), yogurt 50g, apple cider vinegar 1tbsp;
wholemeal flour/bread flour 90g, plain flour 90g, baking powder 1tsp, baking soda 1.5tsp;
milk 20g (add in the last step when the batter is thick and necessary);


沒有留言:

張貼留言