2016年10月16日 星期日

Butter Raisin Loaf 葡萄乾奶油麵包

I always inspired by the beautiful post of baking from bloggers, how amazing they can do it!!! Its really lots of passion has been putting in. Unfortunately, my passion is slowly be defeated by laziness. Though I'm really impressed, but lazy is the killing excuse for passion.

I'm getting lazy recently especially when the winter is approaching, I wish I could just hibernate in my duvet for the whole winter, like a butterfly, only broken out from its pupa when spring season.



The gradually coldest weather drives me into this laziest, lol. I'm therefore looking for something simple. By simply click on the inspiration from bloggers, I found this simple recipe from daily delicious, oh how lovely I have eyed on this, I just got all the ingredients required with me.

Unwillingness to get out from my warm duvet but use to do it, it is time to prepare for this post, It's just simple, but its taste good in its simple way, baker lover, gonna try it out!



My modified recipe:
Ingredients:
a) Raisins 100g, hot water 50g;
b) Bread flour 300g, dried yeast powder 2tsp, sugar 30g, water 200g, slightly salted butter 40g;
c) Appropriate butter and sugar for topping;

Steps:
1. Soak the raisins in the hot water for 15 minutes and drain well, just to soften the raisins.

2. Sieved bread flour + yeast powder + sugar mix well. Gradually pour in the water, part of my water is hot water that been used to soak the raisins. Knead it into a smooth dough.
3. Add in butter to continue knead it until soft, shiny and bouncy.
4. Knead in the raisins until fully mix.
5. Cover and let the dough rise in fridge for 12 hours.

6. Remove the dough from fridge and let it under normal temperature for 1 hour.
7. Roll the dough flat in rectangular, and use hand to roll it like swiss roll.
8. Cover and let it rise until double size, around 1 hour.
9. When its ready, knife a line on the top and place some butter and sugar on it.
10. Put in the preheated 190 degree oven, bake for 25 minutes.

沒有留言:

張貼留言